Week one of Words in May has largely been a success, despite it being a shit week in so many ways (sick cat; feeling groggy from COVID vaccine dose 2). Here’s what I got up to on each day:
- Finished and posted On making the drow less problematic.
- Finished and posted a new chapter of Bright Future.
- Started a new chapter of Bright Future.
- Got back to querying agents for Lioness; queried Paige Terlip.
- Queried Nephele Tempest.
- Wrote and posted Dumb Plant Facts with Lise: the shit rose Multiflora.
Six out of seven is an acceptable grade, so I will take it!
Today? I dunno, maybe more work on Bright Future?