ADHD Survival Guide: How I Stopped Procrastinating and Got My Sh!t Together, by Sam Dylan Finch. Regardless of whether or not you formally have ADHD, this is super useful. The possibilities of Todoist sound amazing, although I admit I’m pretty tied into using Habitica for my task list these days.
Car That Caught Fire on Interstate 89 on Friday Belonged to Vermont Gelato. From near my hometown! I feel bad for the owner, but the idea of gelato catching fire is still pretty funny.
I was traveling this week, so there was a lot of reading and play-watching, and not so much exercise.
– Read His Majesty’s Dragon, by Naomi Novik
– Read The Doomsday Book, by Connie Willis
– Wrote story for round 3 of FSOTU, the Codex summer flash fiction contest
– Watched the RiffTrax of Final Justice
– Listened to The Training Dummies #172
– Listened to Happier with Gretchen Rubin #128
– Saw five plays at the Stratford Festival: The School for Scandal, The Virgin Trial, Tartuffe, Timon of Athens, and The Changeling.
– Saw the play The Downs at the Blyth Festival.
– Traveled to Ontario for the Stratford Festival, and visited with my mom there
– (Mon) Ninja Fitness Endurance workout #7, Strength #5, Agility #4, Zen #4
Picture of the Week
Part of my tea haul from my favorite tea shop, Distinctly Tea in Stratford, Ontario.