10 Excellent Online Courses I Highly Recommend (and Theyâ€™re All Free!) For my later reference. Also, I’ve done the Learning How to Learn Coursera course before, and highly recommend it. (As well as the related book, A Mind for Numbers).
Let’s talk about the fantasy of the writer’s life. In which we are all living — or wishing we lived — in an Anthropologie catalogue and/or post-war Europe, and maybe that’s not serving us very well.
– 45m work on Lioness
– Read Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik
– Listened to Stuff to Blow Your Mind, “From the Vault: Tetris Syndrome” and “Don’t Drink the Salt Water”
– Listened to By the Book, “What to Say When You Talk to Yourself”
– Listened to Larpcast, “Fifth Gate Recap, part 1”
– NPCed Madrigal 3 revel
– Zombies Run 5K training, week 2 workout 3 (1.83mi in 35:20)
– 10 x crunches
– 5 x alternate heel touchers
– Zombies Run 5K training, week 3 workout 1 (2.6mi in 46:19)