Last week was not a great one for me in terms of productivity. Seasonal depression is sneaking in, and I’m recovering physically from two weekends of larp in a row, which means I spend a lot more time in WoW collecting candy buckets for the Halloween event, and a lot less time running or writing or whatnot.
That said, Shadowvale this past weekend was amazing, and instantly returned all my larp floon to me. More about that later, perhaps.
– Listened to Stuff to Blow Your Mind, “The Creepypasta Experiments,” “Listener Mail: Media and Memory”, and “Creepypasta 3: The SCP Foundation”, “Only Child Syndrome: Brats, Myths, and Little Emperors”
– Listened to Larpcast #94, “Customer Service.” I’ve gotten behind on this podcast…
– Staffed event 2 of Tales from the Cotting House
– Wrote PEL for 5G Silverfire event 6
– Completed the Code School “Try JQuery” course. (Mostly stuff I already knew, but I learned a few things).
– Took a 1.4mi walk
Picture of the Week
What it looks like when I pack for Shadowvale… a pile o’ black.