Urk. Daylight Savings Time. I’m going to blame this for the fact that I feel groggy and like everything is insurmountable today. Or maybe it’s the four weekends of larp in a row. Or maybe it’s Mondays. Anyway, have some bullet points:
- Looks like I finally have a date (maybe?) for surgery for my ulnar neuropathy — next Monday! I still have no idea what time, though!
- One of the electrical circuits in our house seems to be fried, post-returning from Shadowvale.
- Also in post-SV funtimes news, we broke the rear windshield of the Subaru leaving site, and had to drive the 40 miles home with a seashell-patterned tablecloth over the back of the car. We avoided decidedly non-whimsical state troopers, and it’s now repaired, thankfully.
- I only NPCed Friday of Mad3, in the dim hopes of getting some rest. Instead I still royally fucked up my sleep schedule, and all I have are regrets that the Emerald Baroness had to miss the Harrowing masquerade.
- Brianna seems to be doing okay?
- I leave in ~10 days for England!
– Read “White Fox,” by L.P. Lee, Podcastle #492
– Read “The Fall Shall Further the Flight in Me,” by Rachael K. Jones, Podcastle #493
– PCed event 2 of Shadowvale
– NPCed for Friday night of Madrigal 3 event… 7?
– Listened to Stuff to Blow Your Mind: “MSG: Umami and Chinese Restaurant Syndrome”, “Creepypasta 4: More SCP, Polybius, and Grifter,” and “The Monstrosity/Cuteness Spectrum”
– Listened to Stuff You Missed in History Class, “Carl Tanzler’s Corpse Bride”
– Watched the RiffTrax of Mind Ripper, a little-known (for good reason) Wes Craven movie
– Got the Hallowed Be Thy Name achievement in WoW
– Listened to Larpcast #101, “Staff Qualities”
– Listened to By the Book, “Bonus Episode: Season One Wrap-Up”
– Had an appointment with an endocrinologist
– Took a 1.4mi walk
– Zombies Run supply run, 1.45mi in 23:02
– ZR airdrop mission, 1.67mi in 34:39 (just a walk, no running)
Picture(s) of the Week
Okay, I have to share both a Shadowvale and a Mad3 pic.
Fellow SV player Paul F (Gideon), snapped this pic of Melusina playing cool on Saturday of the event.
My new Mad3 NPC, Lady Ironwright, a Blacktallow noblewoman who was bound to a demon to save her life. The PCs got to rescue her from her demonbound captors this event. If there’s anything cuter than demon horns and a tiny hat, I’d like to know what.
2 thoughts on “Accomplishments, 10/29/2017 to 11/4/2017”
Aw, you look so cute as Melusina!
Maybe cute isn’t the best look for an assassin, but I’ll take it 🙂
Comments are closed.