A couple of codepens I did to try out Flexbox: Challenge #1 (row-based)| Challenge #2 (column-based). At some point I should probably add these to my portfolio and/or do a more comprehensive post with Things Wot I Learned About Flexbox.
I unironically love pumpkin spice-flavored stuff, but I still think these are delightfully bad ideas: 16 Pumpkin Spice Products That Don’t Exist And Should Never Exist
– Wrote the blog post “Starting my Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn Re-Read”
– Read “Dying Young,” by Peter M. Ball, Clarkesworld, August 2015
– Wrote my NPC PEL for Shadows of Amun game 9
– NPCed for Friday night of 5G Wrathborn game 2
– Entered my info skill for 5G Silverfire
– Watched the RiffTrax of Death Promise
– Listened to Writing Excuses episode 10.39, “Q&A on Plot Twists with Kevin J. Anderson”
– Exercised 3-4 times? I was bad about keeping track last week, but I know I did a decent amount.
– Made 70 packets
Interfictions, 45-day form rejection for “Powder of Sympathy”